CACTUS provides language editing services to help researchers in their quest for publication. If you find yourself correcting everyone’s grammar and like to stay updated on the latest developments in your field of study, this opportunity is just for you.
As an Editor, you will combine your language skills and subject-area expertise to help researchers around the globe publish cutting-edge research in prestigious journals.
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
- Telecommute from anywhere
- Set your own timings and work hours
- Receive a predictable volume of work each month. The more you edit, the more you will earn
- Develop an understanding of the finer points of editing and gain access to articles and tips on our learning and discussion platform
- Get an inside view of research carried out worldwide
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
- Adhere to job-specific guidelines and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
- Ensure that all subject-specific conventions are followed
WHAT YOU NEED
- PhD/Master’s/Bachelor’s degree or expertise in the required subject area
- Excellent English proficiency and attention to detail (prior editing experience would be great)
Company: CACTUS Commnunications
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.