Job Description Summary
Engineer – Embedded SW Development will participate in embedded firmware development for the Mark Vie platforms. You will work in a global environment with a skilled cross functional team of engineers creating and improving state-of-the-art platform for use in every kind of power generation application including wind, solar, battery storage, gas, steam, and hydro-electric.
- Understand high level system requirements, architecture and low-level design requirements.
- Crafting, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software
- Analyzing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Collaborate with hardware design and development teams.
- Assess third party and open source software
- Automated unit and regression testing.
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- Maintain high quality documentation of the design, code reviews and the unit test results
- 3-5 years of working experience in embedded software programming
- BE/B. Tech in Computer science/Electrical/Electronics engineering
- Experience in hands on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid programming experience in C or C++ (preferably C++)
- Experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems (preferably QNX RTOS)
- Experience in doing automated unit test for C/C++ applications.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
- Experience with Control Systems firmware development for Mark VIe.
- Experience working with Industry protocols like MODBUS, Profibus, Profinet, FF, CAN, Ethernet
- Self-starter, able to work with multi-functional teams (Hardware, Software, System Test. etc.)
- Knowledge of software design for cybersecurity.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in cross-functional and global teams