As an Engineer – Testing, you will conducte tests to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
What will you do?
- Test Script creation, Manual Test Execution and Defect Reporting
- Is able to train quickly and upskill on the Testing
- Executes test plans agreed by the Test lead
- Used the tools, processes and frameworks provided to effectively carry out their role and meet expectations.
- Ensure highest standards are applied to test execution.
- Effectively escalates any potential risks or project issues to the Test Lead.
- Works with the test and quality team to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Remains current on industry changes and new developments on test/quality standards and methodologies.
- Learns about testing and industry “best practice” and techniques.
What do you need to know?
- Experience in designing test suites and ability to understand usability issues
- Sound knowledge of software test design and test execution methodologies
- Proven understanding of computer programming concepts is also beneficial
- Analytical attention to detail and ability to work closely with software developers or program managers
Qualifications: A bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science or equivalent
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Company transportation
- Training Courses and Workshops
- Healthy lifestyle
- Work-life balance
- Excellent, dynamic and multicultural environment