- Responsible for configuring and customizing the SFDC platform and closely work with the architect/designer and rest of development teams.
- Collaborate regularly with program manager/delivery leader and other track leads on design/build related activity.
- Collaborate with development resources and finish assigned tasks throughout the build and test cycle.
- Must be self-motivated, independent, and able to work well with different teams with minimal supervision.
- Understand the business strategic drivers and leverage right set of platforms and processes to deliver the most optimal solution.
- Define and maintain technical knowledge regarding solutions and platform.
- Bring build related best practices on the SFDC and platforms
- Other duties as assigned.
- BE (Computer Science) / MCA degree, or comparable experience
- Minimum 3+ years of IT experience with SFDC or and should have worked on one or two salesforce.com implementations.
- Great expertise on Salesforce.com CRM and its Development Life Cycle. SFDC Configurations/Customizations – User Interface, Lightning, Page Layouts, Tabs, Custom fields, Custom objects, Validation Rules, Triggers.
- Good hands-on experience on customization like APEX and Visualforce
- Exposer on creating workflows, approval processes, validation rules and sharing & security rules. Working Knowledge in Generating Reports, Dashboards, customized reports and analyzing the data in SFDC.
- Experienced in developing and administrating projects on Salesforce platform.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to perform in extremely dynamic environment with Agile development approach.
- Keen interest to learn new technology and build expertise
- Self-motivated to achieve excellence with ‘can do’ attitude
- Passion for Organizational Excellence in Customer Care
- Must be salesforce certified – Admin and PD1
- Experience in the industrial vertical
- Problem solving, prioritization, presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to make recommendations to all levels of the organization
- Good organization skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in multiple CRM platforms
- PD2 certification.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.