About Ranavaj Power Solution Private Limited
Swap+ (Ranavaj Power Solution) is a swapping and charging platform. Being available 24*7, It is smartly connected with the battery and its user. Here an electric vehicle user can either swap or recharge their batteries as per their convenience. This system can power a wide variety of intracity public transport which includes electric bikes, electric scooters, e-rickshaws, L5s, and goods carrying e-rickshaws.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Creating design goals and deadlines
- Designing and writing the embedded software code according to desired specifications
- Testing the software for scalability and structure
- Implementing the embedded system and interpreting error reports
- Fixing bugs and optimizing the system
- Maintaining the software program
- Documenting software application values
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 29th Oct’20 and 3rd Dec’20
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Must have strong knowledge in PCB Schematic and layout design for embedded systems
- Must have strong knowledge of electronics hardware/components and usage in application
- Must have strong knowledge in Schematic design and layout tools (OrCAD Capture, Eagle, Altium)
- Must have experience in developing firmware architecture and components
- Must have experience in Embedded C, C++, and Python (good to have)
- Must have experience in developing, debugging, and testing C code in a Linux environment
- Must have knowledge of protocols like SPI, UART, I2C, WiFi, Ble, etc.
- Must have knowledge of network protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, socket, WebSocket, MQTT, etc.
- Must be familiar with the deation and prototyping of IoT solutions for various market verticals by integrating IoT end devices
- Must have knowledge of TDD (test-driven-development) in embedded software and knowledge of FreeRTOS
- Must be able to debug hardware to get embedded software working on it
- Must have good electronic knowledge of using tools like logic analyzer, CRO, multimeter, signal generator, etc.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Candidates with experience in team leading and agile processes will be preferred
- Candidates having knowledge of version control like GitHub, GitLab will be preferred
- Must have relevant skills and experience in IoT, embedded systems, Kernel development, and firmware development
Company: Ranavaj Power Solution