Roles And Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to our customers on Uniformance – Asset sentinel /DynAMo (Advanced Alarm Management) products
- Deliver professional and timely communication to customers
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues to resolve or escalate issues timely
- Collaborate with peers and colleagues to best serve needs of customers
- Stay current on all key support topics, including product knowledge and required technical and customer skills
- Meet and exceed all expectations and established benchmarks
- Working Experience and Knowledge on at least one DCS, preferably Honeywell control systems
- Experience in handling Projects, Engineering, installation, commissioning, fine-tuning and maintenance of Instrumentation control systems
- Working Experience and Knowledge on other vendor Alarm management solutions, OPC, Data Historians, etc.
- Working experience in SQL
- Should be well versed with OPC Servers, integration and knowledge of Historians with OPC.
- Working experience on Asset sentinel /DynAMo/AAM/OMPro suites
- Working experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Excellent Communication skills (Fluent English)
- Basic VB and Python Scripting would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on SQL
- Candidate should be ready to work in shifts and should be ready to travel as and when required.
Morning : 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Day : 9:00 AM- 6:00 PM
Night : 6:00 PM – 2:00 AM
On-Call : 2:00 AM – 6:00 PM
B.E/B.Tech. degree in Electronics and Instrumentations, Chemical, IT, CSE or equivalent
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.