The Cloud and Network Services team is looking for highly skilled and motivated testers to join the team in providing best in class services in OSS (Assurance & Fulfillment space) to leading service providers. The Tester role is responsible for the core activities of the test effort, which involves identifying the test scenarios, conducting the necessary tests and logging the outcomes of that testing.These covers: Identifying the most appropriate implementation approach for a given test
- Writing the tests
- Implementing individual tests
- Setting up and executing the tests
- Logging outcomes and verifying test execution
- Bachelor degree in engineering (CS/Electronics/IT)
- Must come from Software Development Background with thorough understanding of SDLC based on Waterfall, Iterative, Scrum or XP methodologies
- Relevant industry and domain knowledge in Networking, OSS systems, tools, automation and technologies is must
- Telecom Service Assurance , Good understanding of Telecom Networks, Inventory Knowledge
- Experience on Alarm Monitoring and Trouble ticketing (Incident management)
- Oracle PL/SQL, Unix
- Should have experience in writing test scenarios, test cases and should have fair amount of network knowledge.
- Domain knowledge of GPON, IP, Transmission, SDWAN and Cloud.
- Exposure to Access, Aggregation NMS
- Exposure to Unix Fundamentals and Scripting
- Exposure to SOAP/WSDL tool
- Exposure to Oracle/MySQL db
- Knowledge on QLM or JIRA or similar tools
- Agile Methodologies
- Exposure to Assurance and Fulfillment solutions
- Should have complete understanding of E2E Test life cycle right from requirements understanding, develop Test specification, test execution, test reporting, Defect life cycle etc (especially for OSS product suite)
- Ability to understand the technical solution and user requirements
- Analyzing users stories and use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Ability to communicate, collaborate with others in the use of System Integration Testing.
- Ability to provide appropriate reporting as agreed with the TPM Configuration management of all test documentation (specifications, procedures, results and issues/defect tracking)
- Ability and experience to identify/setting up the automation tools, write scripts for the project
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.