The main purpose is to take full responsibility of Configuration Management / Troubleshooting & Problem Analysis / Technical Discussions / Self Initiator to Mentor peers for Competence Development / Process understanding and awareness / Audits awareness and follow ups / handling emergencies and trouble tickets activities related to IN Network!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes. We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness; we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
- Acts as the first point for activities demanding a level of technical expertise as a 24/7 capability hosted in Automated Operations.
- operation and troubleshooting of multivendor telecommunication equipment’s like Tellabs, ATN, CX600, SIAE, NEC, SOEM
- Working shift operations as per defined shift roster and to actively monitor ticket queues to ensure timely response to tickets
- Focused on improvement of automated recovery.
- Escalation support for Service surveillance and Field service.
- Ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering preferably in Electronics, Computer science,
- Telecommunication or equivalent
- Understanding of Network Architecture in technologies of 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G
- Mobile Telecommunications knowledge with telephony switching principles, transport networks, access networks, traffic concept, telecommunication networks & signaling, voice and data flows, value Added services
- KPI Analysis
- Analytical and synthesis capabilities
- Solid knowledge of operation and troubleshooting of multivendor telecommunication equipment’s like Tellabs, ATN, CX600, SIAE, NEC, SOEM
- Basic Understanding of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Cloud technologies
- Basic understanding and working knowledge of Scripting
- Core and access network performance / configuration parameters and their interpretation and usage.
Experience: 2-5 years
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.