You will be part of the certification engineering team in ServiceNow. This team is responsible for validating the architecture and technical components of scoped apps developed by technology partners before they get published on ServiceNow store. The team also develops and maintains tools on ServiceNow platform to automate the manual processes involved in evaluation of the partner as well as ServiceNow applications.
As a certification engineer, you will be responsible for technical validation of partner apps built on ServiceNow platform. You need to ensure that the partner app adheres to the recommended best practices in terms of platform sanity, security and performance.
What you get to do in this role
As a Certification Engineer, you will be a member of the store app certification engineering team working on a centralized certification service. The certification team is responsible for the development and support of a set of restful APIs that allow submitted content to be tested and certified against best practices on the ServiceNow Platform. In this role, you will utilize your years of experience to design and implement subsystems that are maintainable, scalable and highly testable with automation. We are looking for someone that has an interest in automating manual processes and who is constantly looking for more efficient and intricate ways of testing applications and integrations developed on ServiceNow’s flexible Platform offering.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in developing software
- Expertise with highly scalable service APIs
- Expertise with Java threading models
- Familiarity with Agile development environment
- Familiarity with Eclipse development environment, GIT, Maven, Ant and Jenkins
- Familiarity with ServiceNow platform and products (e.g. ITSM, CSM, HR, SecOps etc)
- Familiarity with Quality Engineering and an understanding of different types of testing: functional, performance, and security testing
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.S./M.Tech. in Computer Science or Electronics and Communications and with excellent academic record
- 3-6 years of software development experience
- Ability to learn quickly the new features and products on ServiceNow platform
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.