Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- To be able to design, modify, and maintain electronic circuits for braking systems products.
Perform requirement analysis, circuit calculation and simulation.
- Provide inputs to the manufacturing plant for test specification.
- Interact with stakeholders from ECU customer team and function team to take care of aspects related to safety / thermal / reliability etc.
- Follow the well-defined product development lifecycle, which encompasses responsibility ownership to maintain PCB layouts and modules.
- Make innovative proposals and suggest cost improvement in circuit design/product strategy
- Able to test and do measurements in the lab.
- Technical Skills Needed
- Experience in using circuit simulation tools like SABER/ LTSPICE/PSPICE.
- Aware of PCB design / product engineering and manufacturing concepts in Electronics.
- Experience in using the laboratory measurement equipment’s (CRO/ Multimeter/ Load boxes…)
- Don’t worry of burning things in lab, we will be with you to correct next time.
- BE/B.Tech/ M.Tech (Electronics/Electrical)
- Experience: 2 to 5 Years
- Additional Information
- As per standard BOSCH terms and guidelines.
- Associates who aspire to pursue higher qualifications (PhD), in relevant fields of work, will be encouraged and supported as per standard company policy.