Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- To be able to design, modify, and maintain electronic circuits for braking systems products.
Perform requirement analysis, circuit calculation and simulation.
- Provide inputs to the manufacturing plant for test specification.
- Interact with stakeholders from ECU customer team and function team to take care of aspects related to safety / thermal / reliability etc.
- Follow the well-defined product development lifecycle, which encompasses responsibility ownership to maintain PCB layouts and modules.
- Make innovative proposals and suggest cost improvement in circuit design/product strategy
- Able to test and do measurements in the lab.
- Technical Skills Needed
- Experience in using circuit simulation tools like SABER/ LTSPICE/PSPICE.
- Aware of PCB design / product engineering and manufacturing concepts in Electronics.
- Experience in using the laboratory measurement equipment’s (CRO/ Multimeter/ Load boxes…)
- Don’t worry of burning things in lab, we will be with you to correct next time.
- BE/B.Tech/ M.Tech (Electronics/Electrical)
- Experience: 2 to 5 Years
- Additional Information
- As per standard BOSCH terms and guidelines.
- Associates who aspire to pursue higher qualifications (PhD), in relevant fields of work, will be encouraged and supported as per standard company policy.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.