At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Interactive Design Tools team is looking for a talented, self-driven and motivated hands-on software engineer to lead the development. This software tool is used by many of Xilinx customers in different market segments to design and implement highly complex algorithms on Xilinx products.
- B.E/M.E/M.Tech or B.S/M.S in EE/ECE with at least 4-6 years of relevant experience in IP design
- Strong domain knowledge of interfaces which include AXI4 (MM & Stream)
- Knowledge of embedded systems, System on Chip is highly desired
- Proficient knowledge of Verilog, HDL based methodology and hands on scripting experience for automation
- Strong knowledge of IO peripherals such as I2C, SPI, QSPI, SD
- Strong debugging skills
- Knowledge of Zynq SoC/FPGA architecture and working experience with Xilinx
- Implementation tools is an added advantage
- Having System level knowledge / Validating IP at system level and prior working
- knowledge of the Xilinx implementation tools will be a definite plus
- Should have handled design and validation of complex RTL designs on board
- Self-driven, motivated, result oriented individual with superior academic achievements
- Excellent interpersonal, written, group communication and problem solving skills
- Good organizational and execution skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.