- Advertisement -
If you are someone who has passion towards technology and innovation, here is an opportunity to work with us
Responsibilities & Tasks
- You will be joining our Solution DevOps team who supports the Solution Offering Integration and Verification (SOIV) department in verifying and supporting automation digital Business Support Solutions. The team uses Ericsson agile principles and cooperate with SOIV and development teams. The team is responsible for:
- Develop and secure continuous integration on offering level that works both for master and for previous releases
- Increasing the organizational effectiveness by increasing the automation level in verification activities as well as support and management of the organization
- Analyze technical problems and isolate source causing the problem, working in own lab environment or at customer location. Execute installation, upgrade and/or configuration of a solution. Initially a basic understanding on SW and HW updates in general. Support and execute deployment activities in own lab or network environment (using a customer-like environment)
- Participate in and/or drive professional networks (e.g. Knowledge Area, Community of Practice). Actively share knowledge as an integrated part of the daily work, in order to develop competence. Actively re-use knowledge as an integrated part of the daily work
- Identify improvements in products and processes. Initiate and drive improvements in own organization.
- Knowledge in designing and establishing e2e automation framework
- Good knowledge in Jive / JCAT, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Jenkins, Spinnaker, Bob, Selenium, Robot, etc.
- Knowledge about BEAM solution and components e2e is an added advantage
- Expert in Cloud technologies and Virtualization (VMWare, K8s, Docker)
- Software configuration management methodologies using Git
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
Degree in Software Engineering, Data/Computer Science or similar
- You know your strengths and weaknesses and can translate them into the right choices
- Excellent people and team working skills
- Collaborative approach and excellent communication skills
- Innovative and able to adapt and respond well to change
- Strong attention to details
- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.