- Provide Ivanti Service Management (Powered by HEAT) consulting expertise to its direct customers and partners.
- Work directly with the customer’s key personnel to understand the business requirements and offer best practice solutions based on industry and ITIL v3 best practices.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Ivanti Service Management 201x solution to implement, migrate, customize, extend, and manage the implementation based on customer’s requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years HEAT Service Management 201x consulting experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with management and all teams involved in the operational or development process.
- Competency moving configuration changes between environments
- Strong understanding of the core IT modules on the platform (incident, change, problem, service catalog, knowledge base) and how to configure the modules based on user requirements
- Experience extending the solution to include additional modules/features/functionality
ITIL V3 Foundations Certification
- Ivanti Service Management 201x training completion and/or certifications
- Familiarity with Ivanti’s Migration process
- Familiarity with how to build a development package
- Familiarity with other Ivanti applications
- Familiarity and working knowledge of other Service Management applications (CA Service
- Management, BMC Remedy, BMC Footprints, ServiceNow, etc.)