- Advertisement -
- BE/ME (Instrumentation / Electrical/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication
- Basic Instrumentation & Control loop understanding
- Knowledge of HVAC systems like Chilled Water System, Cooling Towers, Primary &
- Secondary pumping systems, Hot Water System, Different types of AHUs, FCUs, VAV systems etc.
- Strong knowledge of BMS architecture with different types of Operator workstations,
- Supervisory Controllers, DDC controllers, Sensors & Actuators etc.
- Knowledge of different types of network protocols like BACNet, LON, Modbus, OPC, and other communication protocols
- Must be proficient in wiring of starters, field devices, safety interlocks & panels
- Experience in engineering, installing and commissioning of HVAC & BMS systems for
- infrastructure projects like pharmaceuticals, airports, commercial buildings, hospitals
- Experience in the field of Industrial Automation (PLC programming / DCS/ SCADA) will be added an advantage
- Must be a quick learner & should have a keen eye for problem solving
- Proficient in written and verbal communication
- Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills
Company: Jhonson Controls