- 2 – 5 years of SW development work experience in telecom domain, as a strong contributor in U-Plane (User Plane) or C-Plane (Control Plane) areas of 5G/4G, experience in scheduler algorithms is a plus
- Expert designer and programmer with good hands-on experience in C++ programming
- Should have working knowledge of 5G/4G technologies in Radio side.
- Possess knowledge of Agile software development methodologies.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Responsible for SW design and development as part of SW teams in 5G L2 development
- Participate in reviews/inspection, workshop, technical task force and research groups in daily work.
- Fault analysis and correction of internal and customer issue
- Be familiar with software component level test process, usage of test tools and test equipment’s.
- Good interpersonal skills and capability to work seamlessly in multi-site environment.
- Good analytical skills, “architecture and design” mindset.
- Good debugging and problem solving ability (crash analysis, scenario based log analysis using interface logs like wireshark etc)
- Familiar with SW Version Handling. Real time OS experience.
Must be BE/BTech/MTech in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/Information Science/Telecommunications/MCA
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.