- Advertisement -
As an Engineer – Network, you will maintain and administrate computer LAN & WAN networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations. You will perform disaster recovery operations and network devices backups as required.
What will you do?
- Supporting LAN/WAN networks
- Support Cisco ISE, WLC and DNAC network
- Work on layer 3 core switches, layer2 switches and routers
- Will be part of the team which also support the production windows servers so candidate
- should be okay to work on Windows environment
- Install, configure and maintain physical, virtual servers and appliances
- System administration for Microsoft windows servers.
- Install, configure & manage VMWare setup
- Install, configure & support for LAN/WAN Network devices & intranet/internet links
- Backup & recovery of Windows OS, Firewall & Network devices
- Management of the patches for servers
- Pro-active monitoring and management of disk space/CPU/Memory/Bandwidth
- Supporting the AWS cloud infrastrcuture setup
What do you need to know?
- Hands-on network engineering experience
- CCNP or higher certification (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued)
- Deep understanding of networking protocols
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Knoweldege of Windows servers and VMware hypervisors will be an added advantage
Qualifications: A bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science or equivalent
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Company transportation
- Training Courses and Workshops
- Healthy lifestyle
- Work-life balance
- Excellent, dynamic and multicultural environment
- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.