- Dealing with typical customers like end users, channel partner, etc.
- Providing field service expertise, service execution and build relationships with users.
- Resolving inverter issues, hardware, firmware, application as needed.
- Building customer confidence and ease customer experience by supporting our drives supplied.
- Collaborating with sales and services teams to build relationships and support new projects with customers.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Diploma / B.E / B. Tech in Electrical / Electronics or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-4 year of experience with Low Voltage(LV) Drive Service & Commissioning Experience.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Outlook etc.
- Must be an multiplexer, agile, speed and problem solving oriented, systematic, organized.
- Must be flexible to travel regularly and with short notice for sake of customer satisfaction and field portfolio performance goals.
This job is closed.