- Advertisement -
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Plan and organize on-site commissioning activities to interface with customer`s requirements and support claim management
- Liaise with projects, engineering and other departments as required to obtain a full technical and commercial briefing prior to travelling to site;
- Carry out full function test and all necessary commissioning activities to bring the package into service and handover to the customer
- Clarify necessary design and software changes. Carry out Modifications as authorized to fullfill required specification
- Conduct all work as required to EHS policy in Siemens Energy
- Brief / debrief with PM, engineering and other departments as required to feedback problems encountered and solutions implemented whilst commissioning
- Maintain a full log of commissioning activities and record any customer delays during commissioning; complete a concise report
- Carry out specialist troubleshooting activities worldwide
- Train customer personnel during commissioning
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor in Engineering– Instrumentation or Electronics with 3 to 5 years of experience in commissioning of medium to large size power plants
- 2-3 years of experience in handling various Instrumentation and control system & should have in-depth knowledge of DCS/PLC control system of power plant.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.