Role: Software Engineer (Full Stack Developer)
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Software Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That’s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution – our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
What part will you play!
- Responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines.
- Derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
- Accurate translation of software architecture into design and code.
- You will guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
- Guide the team in test automation design and also towards implementation of the same
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need a BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech graduate in Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering from a college/university of repute and having an excellent academic track record
- Experience in working with charting libraries
- Good knowledge in Web API, SOAP and REST service know how and well versed in MVC architecture
- Work experience in unit testing frameworks, Advanced C#, ASP.NET CORE, (Task-based / Asynchronous programming experience mandatory)
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.