What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide first-level IT technical 24/7 support by resolving basic to moderately complex technical issues related to program scheduling across Arrow’s business critical systems.
- Typically involved in monitoring of scheduled programs in various business applications across the Organization to meet the pre-defined SLA’s.
- Coordinate resolution of issues as needed with Development and Level 2 Support Teams
Escalation to Level 2 Support team as and when needed and Update the existing Action Matrix document as defined in respective IT environments
- Research common problems and recommend solutions; prepare Monthly Status report and review with Development/Level 2 Support teams.
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 3-4-year degree and 2–4 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
- Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience
- Entry level often for those with work experience in the skill area
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision.
- Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions.
What’s In It For You
- Training and professional development
- Performance coaching
- Work with fun team in a supportive environment
- Work at a strong and growing company
- Community involvement opportunities
Locations: Pune and Bengaluru
Company: Arrow Electronics
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.