A day in the life of an Infoscion
- As part of the Infosys testing team, your primary role would be to Develop test plan, prepare effort estimation and schedule for project execution
- You will prepare test cases, review test case result and anchor defects prevention activities and interface with customers for issue resolution
- You will ensure effective test execution by reviewing knowledge management activities and adhere to the organizational guidelines and processes
- Additionally, you will anchor testing requirements, develop test strategy, track, monitor project plans and prepare solution delivery of projects along with reviewing of test plans, test cases and test scripts
- You will develop project quality plans, validate defective prevention plans
If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
Bachelor of Engineering
- Ability to work closely with other QA testers and project team
- Test design, architecture and scripting knowledge
- Experience in developing test cases and test plans
- Knowledge of software test life cycle activities and agile methodologies
- Analytical and client interfacing skills
- Team coordination
Technical and Professional Requirements
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.