- Advertisement -
- Designing and developing .Net Core applications.
- Implementing high quality software solutions in line with business requirements.
- Planning and executing testing across multiple platforms and solutions.
- Diagnosing and solving technical problems.
- Integrating of user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Adhering to best software development practices to ensure high quality product and great user experience.
- Working in a global software development team, sharing experience and skills with other team members.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical or Electronics from a reputed institution.
- Required 3 to 6 years of experience in application design and development.
- Knowledge of application architecture and development in .NET/service-oriented models, .NET framework.
- Knowledge of design patterns, object-oriented design and microservices architecture principles.
- Required experience with C#, ASP.NET, .Net Core, Web API and REST, WCF, LINQ, and MVC.
- Experience with UI development using Angular framework along with Oracle, SQL Server and NoSQL databases.
- Good to have understanding of Docker Containers and Kubernetes.