Microsoft Research India is looking for a Research Development Engineer to work on scenarios related to data governance. We are looking for an experienced engineer with a passion to improve the state of the art. You will be working closely with Azure Data team on projects like semantic labelling of large datasets, data asset classification, data quality assessment and governance. As an engineer your responsibility will be to architect, design, prototype and lead development of such systems at scale and to enhance customer experience of the product. In addition you will also collaborate with various product teams and component owners to understand the underlying systems for seamless integration of the new features in the product.
We are looking for an experienced engineer with proven skills to deliver on the ambitious goals of the team.
- Strong technical skills involving design and coding
- Hands on experience implementing solutions
- Strong programming skills in C#, Java, C, Python or C++
- Experience in building deep learning and machine learning pipelines
- Effective communication, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- MS or PHD in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in software development with large, multi-discipline teams
- Deep understanding of development processes and has personally contributed to at least one of critical product ship cycle at a large software firm
- Experience creating and shipping V1 products using modern development practices
- Experience working in a research environment
- Experience working with cloud and large scale data
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.