We are looking for a new colleague in the Active Safety Department at our location in Hyderabad.
- Perform Software Integration activities with good hands on Autosar Concepts. Perform Autosar Application Software Integration Process, Modelling and RTE Configuration
Software Compilation, Integration and Software Integration Test on Vector CAN tool.
- Coordination and Definition of interfaces with the responsible persons of other SW subsystems according to the defined SW Architecture and SW Requirements.
- Model based Development and Rhapsody Tool Experience.
- Technical support to peers. Support to deploy the define processes to daily activities.
- Degree or similar qualification in Software Engineering / Electronics Engineering
- 3 to 7 years of experience developing embedded software.
- Good working experience in Autosar SW Integration, RTE Generation, Software
- Compilation. Experience on Vector Davinci Configurator Tool.
Knowledge of Requirement management tools (DOORS), Configuration management tools:
- MKS/PTC, V cycle development and review methods, Vector tools (Davinci Configurator Pro, CANalyzer, CANoe & CANape). CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment) processes using Jenkins pipelines and Queue management (Bamboo/Puppet or ZF in house tool – IQM)
- Good Attitude with Problem Solving, Interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge on Software engineering process or ASPICE knowledge.