The Arm Open Source Software (OSS) group enables partners to build software solutions on Arm IP-based systems.
You will be part of the Solutions group in Open Source Software (OSS) team. In this role, you will get opportunity to work on development of an integrated software stack on latest Arm designs. Role includes development of BSP for validating GPU virtualization features. Your day to day responsibilities will include development of Board Support Packages (BSP) with latest Linux kernel and Android versions on a set of reference platforms.
We seek individuals with exposure and knowledge of System software stack ranging from Bootloaders, Firmware, Linux Kernel and Android software stack.
- Development of system software on development boards
- Bring up of Android on development boards with latest GPU and CPU designs
- Developing and enabling virtualization software on development boards
- Enabling multiple guests (Linux/Android) on development boards
Essential Skills & Qualities
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering
- Proven experience in embedded software development for at least 4 years of industry experience
- Experience in working on system software and good understanding of Linux device drivers
- Hands on experience in bring up of firmware or software on development boards
- Experience with standard firmware implementations: e.g. UEFI, U-Boot
- Excellent C skills and some assembly programming skills
- Proficiency with GNU toolchain and cross compiling
- Motivated to continuously develop skills and accept varietyof responsibilities
Desirable Skills & Qualities
- Prior work experience in area of Virtualization
- Experience working on Yocto builds
- Good understanding of test methodologies, CI and test automation
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python or Shell scripting
- Knowledge of Android Graphics framework
- Knowledge of Arm architecture
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.