- The successful candidate will be part of Bentley’s core Software Development group, implementing new features and solutions for AEC industry software.
- Responsibilities include software design, implementation, testing and documentation.
Skills and Requirements
- Has good experience in C++, C++/CLI, C# and OOD
- Has good experience in Windows GDI, Adobe PDF SDK
- Has experience with raster imagery
- Is able to design and implement complex algorithms to solve specific problems
- Has working knowledge of coordinate geometry and vector algebra
- Has experience in agile development
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is willing to learn wide range of technologies
- Has ability to learn and adapt quickly to maximize productivity
- Is self-motivated person with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Has strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Is able to work under minimum supervision
Education Qualification: BE or ME in Computer Science / MCA / MCS
Experience: 2+ years
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.