As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for design and development of software for Enterprise Imaging product , Centricity Universal Viewer .
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- As a Software Engineer you need to contribute to software product developed in global team. You are expected to have working experience with various global development teams in software product development.
- Being a part of the development team, you will contribute to end to end software development. This will include working on software deliverable for the release, meeting required design objectives to meet customer & business needs.
- You should understand various parameter like code coverage, security checks, automation etc. and nurture the quality of code that helps feature deployment with ease.
- You are required to participate actively in Scrum team following Agile/TDD/BDD approach. You need to have experience in understanding user story from Product Manager and develop features that meet all acceptance criteria of Product Owner.
- You are required to follow GEHC QMS and conduct Risk Management
- Review, DFMEA and other essential compliance requirements for the products.
- Responsible for design and development of a feature and or feature sets independently. Contributes to the team and guides team members with the team deliverable.
- Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Responsible for troubleshooting customer issues and providing necessary resolution.
- Understanding and applying GE processes
- A dedicated developer who understands issues and presents clear rationale; thinks in terms of scalability & fault tolerance architecture and can deliver features while mentoring team members.
- Can take ownership of tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
- Has knowledge of Healthcare domain.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience with Java
- Sound knowledge of OOAnalysis & Design, SQL Databases and debugging skills is expected from a Staff. Software Engineer
- Proven Experience on design and development Web/Spring boot application.
- Strong Debugging skills on Performance and Multithreaded applications.
- Experience in Medical Imaging Products
- Experience in driving efficient code quality practices static code analysis, code reviews, coding standards