Scope of the Role
Developer Support Engineer profile gives you opportunity to expand your expertise across the Salesforce Platform. Working with developers from other companies and helping them find solutions to their business cases will always keep you engaged and motivated at work. Learning opportunities are limitless. Support engineer profile is one of the best opportunities to master Salesforce Platform and achieve your career goals.
Shift Timings: AMER & EMEA
Work during European Time zone (12:30 PM – 09:30 PM) IST or (1:30 PM to 10:30 PM) IST – Depending on Daylight Savings Time
Work during Amer hours (Pacific Time zone – 08:30 PM/09:30 PM IST) and (Eastern Standard Time – 5.30 PM/6.30 PM IST onwards depending on Daylight Savings Time), work hours can change depending on Business requirements
- BTech/BS degree in a technical field preferred with a strong academic record.
- 2 to 8 years engineering / programming work experience.
- Lightning Experience – Lighting Web Components & Aura
- Apex(Synchronous and Asynchronous)
- Integration – REST/SOAP/Bulk API
- Debugging/Troubleshooting Errors
- Sites /Communities/ Force.com
- Deployment- Metadata API/ANT Migration tool/CLI
- Flows/Process Builder
- Authentication, SSO/Auth Provider
- Event driven architecture – Platform Events, Streaming API, Change data capture
- g Field Service Lightning (FSL)
- Mobile Dev
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
- Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com CRM and its technologies.
- Experience as a committer in an Open Source project is a plus.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM201 Certified)
- Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM211 Certified)
- Salesforce.com Certified Developer (DEV401 Certified)
Role & Responsibilities
Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation of other salesforce.comdeveloper products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
- Write sample code, client libraries, and contribute to Open Source projects.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community
- Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service problems.
- Manage customers’ expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
- Assist with the design and delivery of product and other technical training.
- Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy.
- Define and describe technical best practices.
- Identify product and services up-sell opportunities and describe Salesforce solutions to customers in a way that is articulate, accurate, and persuasive.
- Meet the monthly goals on KPIs such as CSAT, Productivity.
- Complete assigned project responsibilities.