This position is for a System / PCIe Validation, Staff Engineer within the Silicon Validation Engineering team for Ampere’s best in class 64-bit ARMv8 Server Processor family. He / She has to run PCIe characterization and validation test cases of Ampere’s state-of-the-art ARM server CPU for data-centers. You’ll have the ability to learn quickly to ramp up on Ampere server validation platforms, and to work independently, collect and analyze data. The engineer would also use several PCIe validation equipment benchmarks that mimic server and data-center workloads, and analyze them on Ampere’s processor.
What the Team Wants You to Know
Validation work at Ampere is interesting, challenging, and will expand your professional breadth. We like to bring out the best in people, teach each other, and produce products that have value in the market
What You’ll Do
- Implement PCIe and system validation test case under UEFI and OS environment
- Work closely with engineering team during the product development cycle and involve in early validation strategies and software development.
- Analyze and resolve customers’ issues.
- Set up PCIE validation test environment, system boards, PCIE peripherals, test equipment
- Develop, execute, and debug PCIE validation test codes and scripts
- Execute PCIE post-silicon validation plans under the technical lead’s guide
- Contribute to creating the test report and to participate in the analysis
What You’ll Bring
- Experience in system test / development / validation / software engineering
- Experience contributing to UEFI / Linux, PCIE driver programming
- Experience in developing, executing, and debugging PCIE test SW and scripts for SoC post-silicon validation
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Electronics / Computer science, with 3+ year experience in semiconductor IC development projects
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.