This job is to address testing requirements of global customer projects. The incumbent joining the Global Test Team is expected to work in the areas of New Energy Vehicle (NEV) /Hybrids/EV’s (Motor Control Unit, Vehicle Control Unit, Battery Management System, Advanced Driver assistance system, On Board Charger and Fast Charging).
The Job Responsibilities Are
Understanding the system/functional requirements
- Developing a test case scenario, detailed test specification/test steps development, test script development, test execution and analysis, defect reporting for the test requirements
- Responsible for Requirement Analysis, effort estimations and work breakdown.
- Responsible for writing Test Specifications, Test automation in dSpace HiL environment, execution of Test automation framework and reporting test defects to ensure that 100% Software test coverage.
- Travel and work at customer (OEM) locations for both short term and long term in India/abroad
- Good experience/ knowledge on Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow
- Testing experience MCU, VCU, BMS, OBC, Fast Charging, ADAS
- Good grasp of test case development (Functional and System)
- Exposure to experience on HiL testing environments (ETAS/dSPACE/Vector – any one is OK)
- Automation experience in C#, Python, perl, VB.net
- Should have worked with CAN tools like CANoe, CANalyzer or CANape , INCA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working independently on a given task
- TPT, Tessy tools, silver experience for MiL/SiL testing
- Ability to learn and adapt to evolving tools/technologies
- Knowledge on protocols, CAN, LIN, UDS
Bachelors/Masters in Electronics & Communications/Electronics/Electrical/Computer engineering
- Additional Information
- Python/CAPL programming language
- Model based development experience
- Plant model development using Matlab-Simulink tools
- Unit level Test methodology understanding
- Ability to work with diverse teams
- Logical, Analytical and Debugging/Problem-Solving skills.
- Automotive domain experience only preferred
- Experience in testing of ECU Control Software in MIL (Model-in-loop) and SIL (Software-in-Loop)
Company: Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.