- Proficient with understanding MSI (Microsoft Installer) technology.
- Proficient with capturing virtual snapshots Strong depth of Windows XP and Windows 7-64 bit operating system
- knowledge and troubleshooting applications and unit-test packages.
- Ability to independently research problems and solutions using Peers online resources.
- Quality customer interaction skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- 4+ years of experience in similar or related job functions.
- Perform package & SCCM integration testing/quality assurance: Analyze, review and assess application packaging requirements, specifications and application packages for testability.
- Manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with project managers and/or technical contacts to ensure that packaging and user experience requirements are met.
- Manage virtual machines, snapshots, rebuilds and updates for all testing needs and/or troubleshooting issues.
- Implement tests on all appropriate levels (e.g. system integration, end to end and package acceptance tests), execute tests and document the results.
- Evaluate the results and document the deviations from expected results.
- If applicable, measure the performance of the packages.
- Track test incident/defects and resolutions.
- At times provide consulting expertise for applications and software being tested by others.
- Regularly keep Release Manager and Application Delivery Supervisor informed of the status of testing, particularly items that could impact the delivery of the product’