- Provide Technical Support for Nokia Fixed Access Products by trouble shooting and resolving customer’s problems remotely.
- Guarantee the highest satisfaction level of the customer through the SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Analysis, diagnosis and neutralization of problem reports in the customer’s network remotely.
- If necessary, on site intervention inter/intra city.
- Rotation in hotline support 24*7 (on call duty)
- Reproduction of customer problems in lab environment (if needed & if possible)
- Engage in proactive activities to train the customer or to check on the sanity of the network.
- Cross-functional and multi-cultural teamwork .
- Independently works within broad guidelines and uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues.
- Transfers concepts for professional direction of own organisational unit into actionable measures.
- Provide assistance to experts to perform troubleshooting methods like system level tracing, debug, protocol flow analysis.
- Identifies, reproduces and characterises defects and collaborates promptly with Expert and R&D teams for fixes.
- Interacts with customer for complex cases, providing workarounds, etc.
- Contributes for Root Causes Analysis (RCA) analysis and report creation.
- Complies with the requirements as per the emergency process role, whenever required.
- Creates knowledge articles (author, reviewer).
- Creates technical documents and guidelines.
- Develops competencies on products and solutions.
University degree in Electronics (BE /B-Tech), computer engineering or equivalent, majoring in electronics or IT.
Fluent in English, both in speaking and writing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills .
- Good Team player.
- Creative and resourceful, assertive, customer first attitude.
- Uses language as a tool to troubleshoot, to explain and to negotiate.
- Can cope with pressure, stress resistant.
- 3-5 years of work experience in DSL/PON technologies, good experience in testing the products and troubleshooting.·
- Protocol knowledge: GPON, DSL, SIP, IGMP, IPV4/6, SNMP, SNTP, DHCP, PPPoE; YANG/NETCONF is a highly preferred
- Product knowledge: ISAM 7302/7330, ISAM FTTH 7360, 7368 ISAM ONT, AMS 5520, 552X applications (APC/IDM/OAD/SDC)
- 1-5 year of experience on DSL/GPON
- Basic knowledge of IP & Linux is mandatory
- Candidate with less experience but passionate on new technologies and willing to learn will be considered as well