What you would be doing
- Thoroughly understand the customer issues / machines / plant process, pertaining to AC/ DC motor and its applications.
- Guide and resolve problems onsite and or remotely. Should be able to perform root cause analysis on customer issues and products.
- Sound understanding of performing condition monitoring and analyze data of AC/DC Motors and its applications.
- Embrace and drive continuous improvement plan throughout, by contributing to Internal Quality review meetings and fulfill key service delivery KPI’s.
- Coordination with Internal cross functional teams and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring safety practices for all the tasks and accountability is the first and last duty of the engineer.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Strong technical knowledge of Motors and Generators and applications. Should have a sound understanding of electrical and mechanical aspects of motor, understanding of Motor protection equipment’s and circuits, understanding of VFD’s. Knowhow on Automation and Drives products in addition to Motors will be an added advantage.
- Support on selection, remote and onsite diagnosis of Motors, VFD/Soft Start/Controls/Relays, electrical cable, wiring and related instrumentation, measuring and supervising equipment in Industry applications.
- Know-how of digital platform viz cloud, IoT platforms will be added advantage.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of ISO, IEEE and BIS standards w.r.t Motors and Generators. Know how of NEMA standards will be preferred.
- Adapt to continually upgrade product know how w.r.t new releases of products and its versions.
- Quickly learn new tools and put to use. Learn and apply internal processes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented, and Continuous Improvement environment and with the field personnel for effective problem solving and tasks executed in a timely manner.
- Good communication and analytic skills required. Strong ownership, and collaborative skills required.
- Should possess excellent computer skills.
- The job requires need-based travel across India.
How do you qualify for the role
Experience – 4 to 7 Years of Experience preferred.
Qualification: B.E from recognized and reputed University of India. B.E in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics preferred.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.