What will your job look like?
- You will work with different units (Version Manager, Development , Testing, customer) to provide software delivery from compilation to runtime (in simple and complex environments) by driving for error free configuration and zero downtime for all utilities.
- You will handle setup of various SCM (Software Configuration Management) environments and build mechanisms in Amdocs and non-Amdocs environments.
- You will provide full guidance on compiling, packaging and the SCM (Software Configuration Management) tool to development teams throughout all product life cycle phases.
- You will optimize the build process: Implement the latest tools and improve existing utilities.
- You will troubleshoot build errors (simple & complex) and provide immediate and long-term solutions.
- You will design, configure, install and upgrade environments (e.g. standalone, integrated, clustered) throughout the product life cycle (Development, Testing, UAT, Production) for internal and external users.
- You will configure third party software (Java, WL, Maven) in the different types of supported environments and builds in conjunction with development and architecture.
All you need is…
- Good knowledge in Linux and shell scripting
- Experience in WebLogic 9.x, WebLogic 11 and WebLogic 12c Administration which includes setting up clustered WebLogic Application Servers, JDBC/Database/Driver, Node Manager, Transactions, JVM Memory Tuning and deployments and SSL configuration.
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Hands on Production Support Experience
- Hands on Experience of L2 or L3 (not L1) Support.
Good to have:
- Experience in Configuring & Administrating Apache Webservers and Iplanet Webservers
- Experience in Configuring, Administrating Oracle TUXEDO
- Experience in administering and troubleshooting IBM MQ
- Knowledge in Load Balancers and NW concepts
Why you will love this job:
- You will have a wide scope of activities.
- You will support excellent products and provide solutions.
- You will have extensive opportunities for professional development.