Since our inception in Masdar City in Abu Dhabi, Indkarta has been wholly focused on building a strategic network with universities, schools, and corporations building sustainable products and innovative academic practices. What’s in a name? Indkarta is a combination of ‘Ind’ which stands for industry/corporations, and ‘Karta’ which is from old Japanese for ‘prosperous, flourishing’ or ‘ordered, peaceful’. We strive to bring sustainability via corporate social responsibility and educational projects in academic institutions.
We now specialize in building innovative sustainable products and share this knowledge in workshops with schools, universities, corporations, and government agencies. While we do this, we keep updating our collaboration database with every entity we come in contact with and look to use this to build a gap analysis.
About the internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working on PCB designing and microprocessor programming
- Working on analysis, documentation on components, use case, testing, and soldering
Note: Please do not apply if you cannot join immediately and work from our Pune office location.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 2nd Feb’21 and 9th Mar’21
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
- 5 days a week
- Job offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 4 Lac/annum