As a member of the Infinity Fabric Architecture and RTL team, you will help build the next generation coherent interconnect and LLC to provide connectivity between CPU, GPU and special purpose accelerators. Every product that AMD sells has its own custom-designed Infinity Data Fabric, so this role gives an engineer the opportunity to work on a broad array of products that address a variety of markets, including traditional servers, high performance computing, client desktop and laptop PCs, machine intelligence, graphics, console gaming, embedded, and customer-specific applications. It is a challenging position that involves working at a fast pace of innovation on the cutting edge of technology. Come join the AMD team!
Looking for a candidate who is ready to take up the technical challenges and execute them successfully. Candidate is expected to do multi-tasking and provide innovative solutions for the technical problems
- Understanding the design thoroughly
- Understanding multiple levels of testbench architecture
- Ownership of set of features and writing testplan, sequence, checkers and coverage for same.
- Responsibility of complete verification of ownership area
- Providing support to Junior team members
- Candidate should have expertise on verilog, System-Verilog and UVM
- Experience in UVM based testbench development is required
- Experience in IP level verification is good to have
- Candidate should have excellent debugging skills
- Experience in assertion and coverage based verification will be a plus
- Candidate should have good problem solving skills
- Candidate should have good communication skills
- 7+ years’ experience in IP/Functional Verification.
- Minimum requirement is BE/BTech in Electronics from a recognized university.
- ME/MTech in VLSI/Microelectronics will be preferred
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.