We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer with a strong hands-on in creating Test design, Test cases, with extensive experience in Manual, System and Functional Testing. Any one automaton tool experience will be a value add. The engineer will focus on developing Test Cases, Test Execution, Test, Report Generation, Bug Management and Automation scripts.
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Writing Manual Test cases for the application against the requirements.
- Handling the testing project independently and reports to the Team lead.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Verifying test result and logging defect in the tool.
- Executing the automation regression suites Sanity test cases against each build released.
- Must have 2 – 4 years of Manual Testing experience in Embedded Systems.
- Expertise in Functional and System Testing.
- Experience in communication protocols such as SPI, I2C etc.
- Experience in handling the LAB equipments for the Embedded Devices.
- Strong hands-on in Embedded Product Testing.
- Knowledge of Audio Testing is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must demonstrate consistent (and sustainable) application of problem solving and analytical skills.
- 3-6 years Embedded QA engineering experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical discipline
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive features to delivery
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good logical sense, strong technical skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.