Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Responsible to lead and drive Requirements, Design, implementation, test and integration of design Units in accordance with the higher level Requirement and – Design specifications / architectures including driving alignment with all the relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensures the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules in modular, easy-to-maintain units that meets the product specification.
- Support the compute platform architecture for PC HW and Virtualization working closely with lead specialist/Architect & experts from multiple BUs.
- Develop in depth knowledge on various compute platforms across BUs, working closely with the architects of BUs.
- Support the standardization in the compute platform, leveraging the commonality in the requirements across businesses, resulting in cost optimization in BOM and supply chain.
- Has a good understanding and work experience across the complete stack (PC HW & architecture, motherboard, GPU and add-ons, & Operating System and Security) and the influence of each other.
- Has a good focus in optimization and drives efficiency bringing in automation in the realization steps & release activities.
- Understands and communicates consequences of his/her design on the architecture.
- Determines the Unit interfaces (HW/SW), in close consultation with relevant disciplines.
- Ensures that there is proper documentation for his/her design.
- Defines, executes and takes the lead in concept and feasibility studies with a limited scope to investigate the usability of new technologies.
- Defines test/verification specification documents, performs verification and generates verification reports of hardware components/peripherals.
- Contributes to technology roadmaps and other strategic related activities.
- Contributes to the Work Breakdown Structure, the planning process of his, her area
- Reviews detailed design and critical artefacts from team.
- Support risk management, feature integration, sub-system verification and defect management activities.
- Responsible for quality and stability of the platform in the install base.
- Drives continuous improvements in release quality, release efficiency and cost efficiency.
- Obtains and maintains internal and external network for knowledge build-up.
- Assist management team in identifying current and future competency needs of the team
Hire, coach and mentor other team members in the R&D teams.
- Collaborate across all cross functions and with customers to deliver solutions that grows business + improves customer satisfaction.
- Performs work in line with the processes defined in the department.
In addition to specific electrical areas specific job knowledge, skills and experience are:
Since our strategy is to outsource the (detailed) design and engineering activities to our suppliers, we require excellent communication skills to be the technical contact towards our design partners and/or suppliers. This includes together with our supplier (but each with his own responsibility and ownership) the alignment of requirements, test approach, design reviews, FMEA, and specifying and verifying quality and reliability whilst maintaining a good & challenging professional relationship.
- Should have Bachelor degree in Computer/Electronics or other relevant discipline
- 5+ years of experience and knowledge of system development, with thorough knowledge of PC HW & accessories/SW interfaces.
- 2+ years of technically leading the team orchestrating the development activities, with close coordination and driving the alignment with stakeholders.
- Experience and knowledge of computer architecture and the required computer performance for our different software solutions.
- Experience with development in volume production and maintenance of released products managing PC HW and accessories End of Life scenarios.
- Shall have good knowledge of EMI/EMC certifications standards
- Shall have experience in creating DHF and DMR records for medical systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of other disciplines with which co-operation takes place.
- Experience in healthcare domain. Shall have experience in creating DHF and DMR records for medical systems.
- Experience working with Scaled Agile
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work.
- Quality conscious and Process & customer Oriented.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Proactive and self-driven, possesses due sense of urgency
- Self-starter, quick learner, ability to work independently.
- Ability to solve a wide range of complex technical problems, requiring ingenuity and innovation.
- Ability to work in evolving areas with potentially high ambiguity levels.
- Effectively work locally and with global teams.
- Eagerness to continuously develop self and team.
- Analytical and Creative.
- Good Team player.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.