Job Description Summary
Design and Implement equipment control software and programs for Automation system projects to meet customer requirements
- 1-3 year’s of experience in carrying out System Engg ,for any Process Industry Projects
Strong background in PLC programming
- Implement and configure systems including: Industrial/communication networks, remote I/O, bus systems, Instrumentation and Measurement system
- Support ongoing project with strict timelines as per company’s OTR process.
- Actively engage with project teams to provide solutions for the project that technically fit the purpose.
- Identify technical risks and put in place the mitigation plan for the same.
- Ensure strict compliance with all company and customer’s EHS policies and procedures.
- Identify and propose improvements in processes, tools, system solutions and technologies, rolling out improvements when agreed with leadership team.
- Foster relationship with other GE business entities to maximise the benefits of synergies.
- Liaise with other GE businesses, platform verticals, supply chain, sub-contractors and suppliers as appropriate in order to support the project and the business.
Masters /Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation engineering.
- Around 2 years experience in the following
- SCADA/HMI Systems for any Process Industries
- Process experience in Metals Rolling Mills/Processing Lines
- Knowledge in Drives Engineering
- Experience of system integration working on multi-discipline projects
- Working a multi-disciplined international team with good personal organisation skills.
- Ability to multi-task on a variety of projects to strict time scales.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- France /German Language skills
Willing to travel on short notice within base country and overseas for short/long term assignments.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.