The content team in Bangalore is responsible for the collection and maintenance of high quality data across a wide range of financial markets and asset classes. The analysts are required to source the information from the public domains/contributors and enter the information in the database using proprietary collection methodology including adding value to the information. This information is time critical and requires to be processed within the set targets and quality parameters.
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Process and maintain data/information accurately and in a timely manner onto Refinitiv databases using financial and technical knowledge
- Take responsibility for data quality, timeliness and completeness, this includes root cause analyses of recurring issues
- Respond to data queries from both internal and external clients by taking complete ownership for the queries
- Research new and review existing sources to ensure that quality, timeliness and automation are improved
- Promote continuous improvement through research and analysis of queries/data quality control and seek efficiencies in work practices to achieve automation where possible
- Test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback.
- Build up knowledge of financial regulations and market practices in relevant markets and Monitor market events in order to anticipate the changes
- Understand Refinitiv products to provide a higher degree of service and better data to the client
- Support specific projects and data enhancements
- Daily Update of reports/timesheets/production reports