Experience: 2-4 years
Notice period: Immediate to 30 days
- PCB design expertise, using schematic capture and layout tools ( OrCad – Allegro is a must).
- Ability to design PCBs from schematic to Gerber generation, layer stack-up and DFA, DFM, DFT analysis.
- Should have good knowledge on designing Highspeed PCBs and Constraint Management.
- Knowledge of IPC standards (Institute for Interconnecting and Packaging Electronic Circuits).
- Knowledge of Routing Impedance Control signals, EMI/EMC for analog, digital and RF boards.
- Ability to Understand the schematics and basic functionality of schematic flow.
- Develop relationships, manage conflicts within his functional teams
- Lead quality management system activities within the group
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree Electronics with 5+ years of design experience in PCB.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills with good working attitude.
- Team player, be capable of sharing knowledge, learn from others, and support other groups within an organization
- Interact and coordinate, share the efforts within the Project team. Document, present and manage all the communications associated within the scope of his responsibility.
- Self-starter, highly motivated
- Drive Intra team activities, work prioritization, accountability, Define work goals for self and junior members.
- Should work with PCB manufacturers and PCB assembly houses to understand manufacturing rules.
Company: Unizen Technologies
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.