As an Application Engineer, the candidate will be reporting to Senior Manager Engineering and is a Full-Time position. The candidate will be working on high-end protocol applications, supporting worldwide customers, and helping the field team close exciting deals. Post-COVID this will be a hybrid working environment with 2 days in the office and 3 days per week remote.
- Design & verification of application designs in VERILOG
- Post-sales support including debug & analysis for international customers
- Support field team in pre-sales & post-sales
- Help customers to integrate Rambus IPs in their design
- Writing FAQs, benchmarks and documentation
- Participate to trade shows.
- Work in an international organization
- BSEE or equivalent in electronics / electrical engineering (MSEE desirable)
- 5+ years of experience in digital design, verification, and/or application engineering
- Experience in digital design (Verilog)
- Experience in ASIC and FPGAs design flow such as DC, RC, Vivado, Quartus
- Experience in simulation/debugging tools such as Modelsim, Ncsim, VCS, Chipscope, SignalTap
- Experience in PCI express (PCIe) protocol or similar protocol is required
- Motivated to work in an international organization
- Self-organized and rigorous
- Solving, Verbal Communication, General Programming Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs, Technical Understanding
- Creative and team spirited
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Open to travel
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.