- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
- Hands-on experience in designing digitally controlled power electronics products like Battery Chargers, AC-DC/DC-DC Converters, SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply).\
- Experience in the simulation of Analog and Electronics Circuits using MATLAB-SIMULINK, PSIM, PCAD,PLECS or any other similar tool used in the design of Power Electronics/ Analog circuits.
- He/she should have experience in schematics capture and PCB Design for Power products.
- Selection of correct hardware topology and control system for the same. It is desirable to have experience in wiring diagram design of an EV-FDC or an EV.
- He/she should have a thorough understanding of Power MOSFET and IGBT & their driver circuitry.
- He/she should have experience in high-frequency Magnetics design used in SMPS.
- Exposure to communication protocols used in control systems such as CAN, RS485/Modbus, or Power Line Communication will be an added advantage.
- Experience of EMI-EMC standards & their testing.
Roles and Responsibilities
- End-to-end development of an EV-FDC
- End-to-end Power Modules designed for EV-FDC
- Guide PCB design team with best practices of AC-DC/DC-DC converter design
- Working with certification agencies for the certification of EV-FDC or any such in-house power electronics designs
MTech in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with at least 3+ years of experience in the same field.