The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
About this opportunity
We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
What you will do
- Ensure configuration Changes, hardware expansion, Troubleshooting of MSC, MGW, HLR, HSS, STP, SBC, IMS (P, I, S-CSCF, ATS, MGCF, MRFP, CG, ENUM, DRA) with approved processes
- Ensure MSTOP Processes are followed in the Workplace
You will bring
- Expertise on Protocols (i.e., SIP, H.248, SS7, ISUP, BICC, SIGTRAN, INAP, CAP, TCAP, MAP, SCCP, Diameter)
- In-depth understanding of Call flow in CS Core, VOLTE/ IMS.
- Qualifications: Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Experience: 5-8 years