Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
The candidate will join the rapidly growing Data Center Solutions (DCS) business unit at Microchip. DCS has a diverse portfolio of products being broadly deployed today by the industry’s cutting edge server/storage OEMs and hyperscale datacenters. DCS customers are deploying our solutions into applications ranging from Big Data capacity storage to artificial intelligence and machine learning that are helping to shape the next digital age. Our product portfolio includes SAS/PCIe/NVMe/CXL infrastructure products, Flash Controllers, High Performance Switches and leading-edge memory infrastructure products. Join a team where you can expand your skill set and drive key elements of the industry’s technology leadership.
Thorough understanding of digital design, RTL coding and simulation.
- Involved in architectural and micro architecture design.
- Experienced in Lint, CDC, logic synthesis, formal verification and static timing analysis.
- Worked with physical design team for layout implementation.
- Familiar with low power methodology and flow.
- Capable of debugging EDA tool issues or design related issues.
- Knowledge in DFT is a must.
- Good scripting skill using Tcl, Perl and/or Awk
- Protocol knowledge and experience in SAS/SATA, PCI-Express, serial peripherals is plus
- Bachelor degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering minimum
- 5+ years of experience in VLSI / RTL design.
- Masters Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (preferred)
- Highly self-motivated, well organized and result oriented.
- Experience with Cadence Design Environment is an asset
Company: Microchip Technology