- Advertisement -
Company: Analog Devices
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Bring up and debug evaluation kits (EVKIT), bench test boards, or form-factor demo boards.
- Create and manage technical documentation such as IC datasheets, EVKIT datasheets, and application notes.
- Design, develop, and support evaluation kits and system reference design boards.
- Conduct hardware and software testing on evaluation kit systems, ensuring robustness.
- Write application notes, user guides, articles, datasheet manuscripts for internal/external publication.
- Conduct all testing required for new product introduction creating new test methodologies.
- Provide technical support to key customers and field engineers.
- Conduct performance optimization and device characterization.
- In this Position, as a part of Analog Devices Vital Signs Monitoring Application Engineering group, you will be responsible for internal application support, through back-end documentation creation, PCB hardware design/debug, and root-cause analysis. You will be responsible for designing the next generation of bio-sensors into Customer’s applications.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE stream or Electronics Engineering with a good knowledge of analog circuits, ADCs, and bio-sensors including optical PPG, biopotential (ECG/EKG), and bioimpedance (BioZ) circuits and applications.
- The bio-sensor applications engineer role is highly valued at Analog Devices and our application engineers receive considerable recognition for their work. The successful applicant will become part of a close-knit winning team.
- The work location is the India Engineering Center, Bangalore.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in application or field application support and working knowledge of HW design, development, and testing.
- Excellent in English written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive self-starter with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree with +2 years experience or Advanced degree plus minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency with EVKIT design and development (circuit design and schematic capture, layout guidelines and practices, EVKIT bring-up and performance testing).
- Experience in application circuit generation, datasheets, and application notes for new products.
- Understanding of topology and application circuit design techniques and methodology.
- Exposure to automated environments such as Python scripting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic data acquisition such as amplifier/ADC/DAC, digital circuit such as I2C/SPI and microcontroller.
- Knowing FW programming and debugging will be an additional advantage.