Company: Intelexa Robotics Technologies
About the job
This individual is responsible for PLC programming, Installation, & Commissioning, of integrated Robotic automation systems. The position responsibilities include planning and creating programs, Design, configuration of PLC and HMI, I/O computation, P&ID, Programming (ladder), IO testing, HMI development, Installation, and Commissioning of integrated Robotic based automation systems, in-house debug, and field start-up of autonomous robot system.
Role: Design, programming, integrated testing and commissioning
Industry Type: Robotic Automation / Equipment’s
Education: B. Tech /B.E / M.E / M.Tech. in Electronics/Telecommunication/Electrical/Instrumentation and Control Engg from premier engineering Institute
Salary Among the best in the industry + ESOP
Develop a complete Robotic based PLC based control system of the robot and related integrated systems.
- You will be responsible for Motion Control, HMI programming and PLC ladder logic programming implementing new, revised, and/or updated control, monitoring, and data acquisition strategies for the robotic systems.
- Specifically, the programmer will support the robotic systems and enhance PLC logic, HMI servers and graphics and other operational systems.
- Development of Systems logic, flowcharts, P&ID, IO list, PLC and HMI programming as per the system ladder logic. Edit and interface HMI programs with PLC and robot functions.
- Experience on PID control and knowledge of LAPLACE and Transfer function
- Deep understanding, execution and implementation of PLC based communication.
- Development and Implement IOT for data integration, control and monitoring.
- You will analyze event logs, trouble shoot and resolve problems.
- Programming Language VB, Python, C, C++, Knowledge of socket programming preferred.
- Collaborate closely with the mechanical design engineer to for seamless system integration.
- Develop and maintain electrical schematics of system assembly.
- Test, debug, modify, and validate all system functions prior to shipment.
- Start-up and commission completed system at customer site for final customer approval.
- Train company and customer technicians on the operation and program maintenance of the delivered system.
- Have to perform installation, validation & commissioning of company products.
- Have to perform troubleshooting, service & repairs of company products.
- Timely responses & professionally handle field service calls & issues arising from the site.
- Develop operation and maintenance manual.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning, deep learning
Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
Proficient in reading, interpreting and editing electrical schematics and diagrams.
AutoCAD LT, wiring system, Gerber, PCB experience a plus.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Work well within a team environment.
Proficiency with Microsoft office programs including spreadsheets, email, and documents.