Location: Noida, India; France; Belgium; Spain; Italy; Germany; Denmark; Sweden; Ireland
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board, and system design.
We are currently looking to hire a dedicated Field Application Engineer to support Siemens EDA PowerPro low-power platform in the European marketplace.
This person can be based either in the UK or Europe as this is a field-based role. Designing low power RTL is a fast-growing trend in semiconductors today, across all digital IC segments.
A key customer facing technical role, working with sales teams to ensure customer success through deployment of Siemens EDA technology. You will be responsible for responsible to define and manage deployment of low power tool features in groundbreaking customer engagements.
Your key responsibilities would include
- Work with the sales organisation to drive pre- and post-sales technical activities to sell and support the PowerPro platform
- Work to define and deploy power reduction features and methodologies with leading customers
- Deliver technical presentations and demonstrations
- Lead evaluations and benchmarks to technical success
- Deliver customer training
- Collaborate with R&D to assist and drive product direction
- BS EE/CS or MS EE/CS and demonstrated ability
- Validated hands-on or setup knowledge of ASIC RTL and general logic design/implementation skills
- Familiarity with RTL digital logic design practice for verification and synthesis
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience with power measurement and low-power design desirable
- Moderate domestic/EU travel is required as Covid situation allows