The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
A Controller Area Network (CAN bus) is a robust vehicle bus standard designed to allow microcontrollers and devices to communicate with each other in applications without a host computer. It is a message-based protocol, designed originally for multiplex electrical wiring within automobiles to save on copper, but is also used in many other contexts.
“CAN Protocol Module Developer” role involved in SW development for customer specific requirements in the relevant work scope along with detailed activities mentioned below.
- Analyze customer requirements or spec proposal
- Software design and implementation for customer project specification
- Interface between customer project, Platform and SW development group
- Integration, test and delivery of CAN network communication related software project development along with planning, coordination and release for series production
- Follow company development and quality processes
- Investigate for the issues or problem during the project development and after production.
- Department task support / coordination
- Software designing experience in similar area of automobile industry/institute
- CAN communication skill
- Knowledge about ISO14229 or 14230 standard network protocols
- C design experience
- Electronic circuit knowledge
- Good documentation/report ability
- Good in MS Office software
B.Tech., / M.Tech., degree in Electronics & Communication, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering.
At least 2~8 year experience in Embedded software development