We’re enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
Electronics Developer – Research & Development
Can you help us craft the future through E Mobility & PV Inverters? We’re looking for talented individuals with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our R&D team, develop your skills on the job and work at the state-of-the-art products impacting entire cities, countries –craft the things to come.
This is your role. What part will you play?
This challenging role requires concepts making, idea generation, creative skill,
You have core knowledge of Embedded Electronics and analytical skills.
- Responsible for all aspects of designs such as schematic capture, layout review, simulation & analysis of critical electrical and timing parameters, documentation and circuit bring-up.
- Prepare design documents, BOM and other technical documents in accordance with company procedures.
- Generation of HW test programs.
- Prepare and participate in design reviews.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system.
- Collaborate effectively across disciplines.
- Good knowledge and design experience in Analog electronics, Digital interfaces, Microcontrollers and Power supplies.
- Well versed in schematic entry tools like OrCAD, Altium, etc and be able to assist PCB design engineer in component placement, routing guidelines etc.
- Working knowledge of design for industrial applications including EMI/EMC and environmental specifications and their testing.
- Proficient in board testing and debugging.
- Proven experience and knowledge in compilation of PCB design documents and construction documents (circuit diagram, layout design, documentation, 3D models, drawings).
- Working knowledge of Risk management, Configuration management and Project management.
- Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should be a graduate/postgraduate in Electronics/Electrical Engineering with 4 to 7 years of experience in electronic hardware development (Digital & analog circuits)
- Knowledge of PDLC/HDLC, high-speed design processor, eMMC, NAND/NOR, analog design ADC/DAC, Op-Amp, signal conditioning, Reliability analysis (MTBF).
- The ideal candidate will have a solid background in digital circuit design, controller design and basic firmware development.
- Should have basic knowledge of Firmware programming in C/Linux, Firmware programming of RS232, SPI, I2C, RS485, Ethernet TCP /IP, Modbus, CAN, PWM and other interfaces.
- Knowledge of various embedded communication stacks and protocols.
- Candidate should have tools handling experience on Digital Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzer, Power Analyzer, Function Generator, Electronics load, CAN Analyzer etc.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.